Stop It If You Want To Live! (Güneş Canbolat)
The earth,beautiful and mesmerizing blue planet.The planet that has seen Cambrien Explosion,the rise and fall of dinosaurs,trilobit and have been witnessimg our evolution since our ancestors showed up.Maybe the one of the most vivid planet we have ever known.Today our beautiful planet slowly losing her biological diversity.For example the golden toad had already gone extinct because of the global warming.However this is only the begining.Even some scientist stated that if we do not stop oscilliation of the greenhause gases.They also stated that the earth has the risk of losing glaciers.The Montana Glacier Park has only 25 glaciers left from the 150 that were in the tear of 1910.Arctic and The Antartica's situation is not good either.We need to stop it if we want to live.
Do you ever wonder what your government is doing about it? Well let's take a look at The U.S.A..The American government is trying to cut carbon pollution in America and planning to build a 21st century clean energy infrastructure.They also have a politican like Sheldon Whitehouse who have told and warned the senate about climate change over fifty times.However some parts of the American Society thinks diffrent from the government.Thirty-seven percent of Americans believe that the global warming is just a hoax and sixty-four percent do not believe that climate change will seriously effect their way of life. This case is not only in USA,nearly all developed and developing countries have that opinion.For example in my country,Turkey, the dynamics of the climate change has not been taken into consideration too much.Today's people do not know the risk well.They only know that they must use fluorescent instead of ordinary lightbulb and they have no idea about today's global warming needs far more complex solutions rather than individual solutions.Also I think Kyoto Protocol is really promising. Finland set to become first country to ban coal use for energy. First zero-carbon city to rise out of the desert in UAE. We need to listen to scientists.
There is another thing that we need to discuss.Populotion of the world is just getting miserible decade by decade.As a person who lives in a devoloping country, I have serious worries about the future.My main concern is the whole growing idea is not planned well.Anatolia is getting like desert due to climate change.I do not know how they can provide food or help in a disaster.Unfortunately, there are some more unlucky countries have to deal with uprising sea level like Bangladesh. If global warming strikes more,there is a risk that whole country can sink.And I think it can cause more wars.Also, some experts stated that climate change and temperature rise can make people more aggresive.This is not helping to us either.
I think we need to reduce the population with family planning,produce electric cars instead of using fossil fuels.Create carbon free cities like in UAE.Also if we can stop the rise of Carbon-dioxide emulution.We need to agree more to the Kyoto Protocol.We need to supervise our governments about climate strategies.We need to help scientist to announce their voices more so I think we have an another chance.
If you do not want these scenerios turn into truth, we all need to make diffrences.If you want to live in the blue planet, we all need to make a diffrence.As a person who live in the earth, I want to see my planet as poets' describtions.I want to breathe with my bare nose,not with some masks.I want to see the earth not,Venus.I don't want to see people killing each other for the land we all live in.I want to live in my planet.
Do you ever wonder what your government is doing about it? Well let's take a look at The U.S.A..The American government is trying to cut carbon pollution in America and planning to build a 21st century clean energy infrastructure.They also have a politican like Sheldon Whitehouse who have told and warned the senate about climate change over fifty times.However some parts of the American Society thinks diffrent from the government.Thirty-seven percent of Americans believe that the global warming is just a hoax and sixty-four percent do not believe that climate change will seriously effect their way of life. This case is not only in USA,nearly all developed and developing countries have that opinion.For example in my country,Turkey, the dynamics of the climate change has not been taken into consideration too much.Today's people do not know the risk well.They only know that they must use fluorescent instead of ordinary lightbulb and they have no idea about today's global warming needs far more complex solutions rather than individual solutions.Also I think Kyoto Protocol is really promising. Finland set to become first country to ban coal use for energy. First zero-carbon city to rise out of the desert in UAE. We need to listen to scientists.
There is another thing that we need to discuss.Populotion of the world is just getting miserible decade by decade.As a person who lives in a devoloping country, I have serious worries about the future.My main concern is the whole growing idea is not planned well.Anatolia is getting like desert due to climate change.I do not know how they can provide food or help in a disaster.Unfortunately, there are some more unlucky countries have to deal with uprising sea level like Bangladesh. If global warming strikes more,there is a risk that whole country can sink.And I think it can cause more wars.Also, some experts stated that climate change and temperature rise can make people more aggresive.This is not helping to us either.
I think we need to reduce the population with family planning,produce electric cars instead of using fossil fuels.Create carbon free cities like in UAE.Also if we can stop the rise of Carbon-dioxide emulution.We need to agree more to the Kyoto Protocol.We need to supervise our governments about climate strategies.We need to help scientist to announce their voices more so I think we have an another chance.
If you do not want these scenerios turn into truth, we all need to make diffrences.If you want to live in the blue planet, we all need to make a diffrence.As a person who live in the earth, I want to see my planet as poets' describtions.I want to breathe with my bare nose,not with some masks.I want to see the earth not,Venus.I don't want to see people killing each other for the land we all live in.I want to live in my planet.
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder
Teşekkürler
#SSBL